Fontainebleau Pre-primary School is a Private school that functions as an Art. 21 Company.
The school is managed by an elected Directorate, made up of the Principal, senior personnel and parents of the school.
The mission statement of Fontainebleau Pre-primary School is:
- to furnish excellent care and quality education of a Christian character;
- to provide dual medium education, in either Afrikaans or English, according to the choice of the parents or guardians;
- to ensure that a differentiated programme according to a researched curriculum will be presented;
- to ensure that personnel will continually be enriched by attending courses;
- to acknowledge the religion of an individual.