Venue hire includes:
- Bicycles – please inform office of the age of the children attending
- Primary school children must please bring their own bicycles along
- Cushions for seats in the lapa
- Two Steel tables and 2 table cloths
- Urn for boiling water
- Freezer in reception area may be used for ice cream or an ice cream cake
- Microwave in the kitchen may be used if required. Stove and baking pans are not available
- Electricity point
Hire of the jumping castle: R300 (additional costs)
Plus Water Slide: R300 (additional cost)
Only the school’s jumping castle and/or water slide may be used. Bookings can be done in the office.
Party mother to supply the following:
- Cups, saucers, teaspoons, glasses, knife and cake lifter
- All refreshments
- Dish cloths
- Scissors (if required)
- The cycle track is available from 12h00 for preparations. Parties should be finished by 16h00 so that our workers can tidy up before going off duty.
- Children must be collected from their classroom by the party mom at no later than 13:00. Only children who have pre-arranged permission from parents may be removed from staff supervision. Please bring along the party list with the names of the children who have been invited. Staff can unfortunately not be responsible for organizing party children as they are on duty.
- Children can make use of the toilets in the open class. Ask the teacher on duty for assistance if needed. Children must be accompanied to toilets.
- Only adults are permitted to use the staff cloakroom.
- If it rains on the party day, an alternative date can be arranged at no extra cost.
- Please take care not to break glass items. Please report to the office in case of an accident.
- No classrooms or tables and chairs from the classrooms are available for parties.
- No children older than 7 years are allowed on the school’s bicycles. They may bring along their own bicycles to the party.
- Children are not allowed to drive their bicycles off the steep ramp at the small black gate.
- Balloons may only be handed out once children leave the premises as broken pieces cause a health hazard to our children.
- Nappies of babies and toddlers will not be changed by school assistants as they have to tend to their afternoon duties.
- All litter must be placed in the dustbin provided. Please leave the party area clean when you leave.
- The school does not take responsibility and liability for the party. Hosting parents must take full responsibility and liability for the children and equipment on the bicycle track.
Thank you for your co-operation!